Schneider Electric OsiSense XS Inductive and Capacitive Sensors
XS: inductive proximity sensors technology for non contact sensing of metal objects up to 60mm
XT: capacitive proximity sensors technology for non contact sensing of any material up to 20mm
General purpose products
One of the most comprehensive catalogues on the market with
- Standard cylindrical forms: M8,12,18, 30
- Standard and flat forms
- Complying with international standards, CE, UL, CSA, CCC; CTick
- With a top international quality IP69K
- With all electric standards including AC/DC power supply
- Available in standard and increased range
- Rotation control, ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination, etc.
- Plastic case sensors for double insulation and chemical environment compliance
- Miniature cylindrical format Plain 4 and 6.5mm or M5 for assembly applications, etc.
- Stainless steel and plastic for dedicated food & beverage applications
- Sensors for weld field applications with factor 1 technology
- XT range for detection of any object irrespective of material or conductivity
Available everywhere at your Telemecanique sensors distributor next door, compliant with international standards & certifications in standard and increased range.
- Assembly machines, robotics, machine-tools, machining, packaging, materials handling, conveying, etc.
- Food and beverage industry, etc.
- Welding machines in automotive industry