IDEC RV8 PLC INTERFACE RELAY
IDEC interface relays provide a compact solution for general purpose relay requirements. The RV8 series interface relays are ideal for PLC and other controller output, industrial automation, panel builders, assembly machine applications and other applications that require a high switching capability in a compact space. The RV8 relays can be used as a universal interfaces between the controller and the actuator to switch small and medium size loads. Installation time is greatly reduced with pre-assembled relays and sockets – with either screw connections or spring clamp terminations. Replacement relays and sockets are also available. Optional accessories include jumpers, spacers and marking plates to facilitate wiring and quick identifications. The primary versions available are:
RV8H - 6mm
The 6mm electromechnical relays ave a 6A contact rating, with voltage input ranges from 5VDC to 240VAC- with several universal versions wich can accept both AC and DC inputs.
RV8H - 14mm
The 14mm electromicanical relay have 6A to 16A contact ratings in a 1-pole or 2-pole relay.
Both RV8H electromicanical relays sizes includes Class I, Div 2 ratings for use in Hazardous Locations.
- Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 Hazardous Location options
- Lever for easy locking and removal of relay
- Only 71mm in height from DIN rail
- Gold-plated contacts (RV8H-L & S and RV8H-2)
- Pre-assembled relay and DIN mount socket
- Universal screw terminals (flat and phillips) or spring clamp terminals available for all versions
- Universal AC/DC socket with built-in surge suppression and green LED
- 6A contact rating on 6mm RV8H, 8A on RV8H-2, 16A rating on RV8H-1
- Operating temperature of -40ºC ~ 70°C for EMR (-20°C ~ +60°C for SSR)
- RoHS compliant