IDEC PS5R-V DC POWER SUPPLY
PS5R-V Compact Series
PS5R-V continues the IDEC tradition of affordable, high-quality, high-performance industrial power supplies. We have taken the best features of previous PS5R generations and enhanced them, added some new features, and put it all in more compact and efficient housings!
Efficiency is the name of the game for PS5R-V. Improvements in operating efficiency and size lead to performance improvements. These improvements include expanded operating temperature range and a MTBF of up to 900,000 hours! Altogether, these improvements mean PS5R-V is an unmatched value.
The PS5R-V series boasts numerous worldwide approvals and certifications, including UL 508. All models under 100W are UL1310 Class 2 approved. Specialized approvals include Class I Division 2 for use in hazardous locations as well as SEMI F47 for use in sensitive equipment applications. With CE approval and RoHS compliance, the PS5R-V series is truly a global product.
Continuing the PS5R tradition, the PS5R-V series has spring-up screw terminals, fused inputs and overload protection. They are DIN Rail or direct surface mountable (6 directions!) and have universal (85 - 264V AC) voltage inputs. No derating means you save money, space and time. Thanks to all of these improvements, IDEC offers a 5 year factory warranty on all PS5R-V power supplies.
- Compact size preserves panel space
- Slim size (width): 22.5mm (10W/15W/30W) 36mm (60W/90W) 46mm (120W) 60mm (240W)
- Universal Voltage Input: 85-264V AC/100-370V DC
- Wide operating temperature range
- Spring-up terminals accept ring & fork terminals
- Approved for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous locations
- Can be installed in 6 directions
- DIN-rail or panel mount
- Overcurrent protection with auto-reset
- Meets SEMI F47 Sag Immunity (208V AC input)
- RoHS compliant
- Five-year factory warranty